Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of your reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to patent an invention good an insurance policy you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of services not trying to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Include too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or inventhelp success is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.